Thread: yourautotrim.com - SEM Products

Real Name
    Sam

yourautotrim.com - SEM Products

If you're like me, there are no local places to pick up SEM products. Paint/dye/texture spray, whatever. I've ordered from these guys since I've moved to my current abode with zero issues. Good prices to begin with and fair shipping. Vinyl, etc. also available. Yourautotrim.com is offering 15% off on orders until 02/06/12. From the email:

Use Coupon Code Super15 to take 15% off any of our products until Monday, February 6, 2012. This promotion cannot be combined with any other coupon code or offer. Shop with us for Poker Table Fabric and Supplies, Automotive Upholstery and Trim Supplies, Boat Upholstery, Exotic Vinyls, and a lot more! Visit our website now!

Your Auto Trim Store
    Pioneer - Helix - Kenwood - Fountek - SEAS - xtant - Phoenix Gold
    Team EMD - Team Show Kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by Whitledge Designs View Post
    Jon Whitledge wishes people would focus on the value and significance his work rather than nitpick about things that are inconsequential.
    :thumbsup:

These guys are where I buy nearly everything interior. Carpeting, vinyl, headliner material, SEM, the lot, they've always been great to deal with and fast with the ship.

Real Name
    Adam
    Thanks for this. Hoping to start my new build in the next few months and my wife has already told me that flat black paint and carpeting aren't going to cut it anymore.
    You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - R.Munroe

The important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them. - W.L.Bragg