Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from OK

He never will talk himself up...but he's good and takes no short cuts. I would completely trust him to do the work on my car...I worked with him for about 6 months at another shop, he taught me a lot.

The body kit on the car is some very expensive German kit that he molded in. Mercedes headlights...

I think the car has hydraulics on the front and air on the back...it used to be all air.

Real Name
    Todd
    Anyway....

Pocket5s: If you ever find yourself in the OKC/Piedmont area, drop me a note. If we can manage to sort out the schedule and you can make it over to my place we'll get a rough tune on that truck of yours. You have jumped in at the deep end of things with that build of yours (congrats, by the way!) and if you decide you'd like a hand the offer is open. Good luck and I hope you find your stay here informative. I sure have!
    Team MSE/JL Audio
    2010 MECA OK State Champion Modified SQ and Install
    2011 MECA OK State Champion Extreme SQ, SQ BOS
    2011 MECA World Champion Extreme SQ
    2012 MECA OK State Champion Extreme SQ, SQ BOS

Real Name
    Alan
    Welcome aboard!

Real Name
    Robert
    Quote Originally Posted by Highly View Post
    Anyway....Pocket5s: If you ever find yourself in the OKC/Piedmont area, drop me a note. If we can manage to sort out the schedule and you can make it over to my place we'll get a rough tune on that truck of yours. You have jumped in at the deep end of things with that build of yours (congrats, by the way!) and if you decide you'd like a hand the offer is open. Good luck and I hope you find your stay here informative. I sure have!
    Yea that I did... I'm actually going to the show there on the 24th. I didn't quite make it to the Conway show, well at least the truck didn't. Had all kinds of noise problems. Got to listen to Scott's G35, Chris LaCombes car and Klifton's neon while I was there. BTW, you got a PM...
    Quote Originally Posted by AL9000 View Post
    Welcome aboard!
    Thanks

Real Name
    Robert
    Quote Originally Posted by winslow View Post
    Hey Todd, that's my buddy Phillip Carey's Beetle in your avatar.
    Speaking of beetles, I might be able to talk my wife into building a comp car out of her 67. She has been on my case for years to restore the thing and tonight she said she take it in any form now just to have it I've heard they can be 2seat gems.

Real Name
    Todd
    Quote Originally Posted by winslow View Post
    He never will talk himself up...but he's good and takes no short cuts. I would completely trust him to do the work on my car...I worked with him for about 6 months at another shop, he taught me a lot.

The body kit on the car is some very expensive German kit that he molded in. Mercedes headlights...

I think the car has hydraulics on the front and air on the back...it used to be all air.

PM'd on contact info...
    Team MSE/JL Audio
    2010 MECA OK State Champion Modified SQ and Install
    2011 MECA OK State Champion Extreme SQ, SQ BOS
    2011 MECA World Champion Extreme SQ
    2012 MECA OK State Champion Extreme SQ, SQ BOS