Thread: Greetings MSS!

Jacksonville FL
    Real Name

Greetings MSS!

Hey, the name is Joshua, recently got a new car (Nissan Juke) and intend on doing a little bit of work on. It's my first truly new vehicle (I'm 30.. sad huh?) so I'm pretty excited. I don't plan on getting too crazy with it, like competitions- but the stock setup makes listening to metal a depressing ordeal. My level of expertise is beginner, but I plan on changing that soon. I've swapped a few head units and speakers, and wired up a single amp with a dinky 10" sub in my old jeep.
    My plans for now are keeping my factory HU - has bluetooth, gps/nav, sirius, ipod and usb (32gb thumbdrive plugged in currently) connections, and a backup camera. I'd like to just make it sound better, currently looking at a DSP... swap out the 4 speakers. It came with a 8" rockford fosgate "ecoPunch". It's ok for now.. I'll get to that after the the previously mentioned goals.

Might as well say thanks for all the help in advance, and I hope to be able to contribute something later on!

Real Name
    Welcome, Josh! Glad to have you here. These guys will do a great job of answering your questions about getting started on a system.

Just replied to your PM.
    You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - R.Munroe

The important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them. - W.L.Bragg