Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 52

Thread: I hate diyma

  1. #11
    MSS Supporting Vendor
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Posts
    137
    Real Name
    Aaron Hammett
    Quote Originally Posted by SyracuseCustoms View Post
    I suppose I got a little over zealous by posting several Helix P-DSP units for sale. So the flags went up and because I'm not a vendor on there they deleted the thread. Also until I am a vendor I cannot post anything for sale. My Signature has been deleted and was advised not to advertise anything (services included) maybe even Team Diyma IASCA/MECA shows at my shop that I have at least 2-3 times a year unit I become a vendor. So I tried to sum up the frustration with the earlier post
    They did the same thing to me even though I'm selling a low-cost item that nobody else makes. It's not like I'm making a living off a power supply... It was the beginning of the end fer me.
    I'm not a complete idiot. Some parts are still missing.

  2. #12
    Founding Member benny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    211
    PM for price on PDSP? Got any used ones? :gr_grin:

  3. #13
    Big Daddy Chad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    East-Central Illinois
    Posts
    1,570
    Quote Originally Posted by SyracuseCustoms View Post
    I suppose I got a little over zealous by posting several Helix P-DSP units for sale. So the flags went up and because I'm not a vendor on there they deleted the thread. Also until I am a vendor I cannot post anything for sale. My Signature has been deleted and was advised not to advertise anything (services included) maybe even Team Diyma IASCA/MECA shows at my shop that I have at least 2-3 times a year unit I become a vendor. So I tried to sum up the frustration with the earlier post
    Dear god man....

    I'd still host shows and ban all DIYMA members just to be a cock.

  4. #14
    Founding Member n_olympios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    147
    A bit over the top, don't you think? Not all DIYMA members are bad.
    Nick
    Virtus probata florescit: reversio

  5. #15
    Senior Member James Bang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    204
    If shit happens to people that still visit that place... deserve it.

  6. #16
    Big Daddy Chad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    East-Central Illinois
    Posts
    1,570
    Quote Originally Posted by n_olympios View Post
    A bit over the top, don't you think? Not all DIYMA members are bad.
    No team DIYMA then

  7. #17
    MSS Supporting Vendor SyracuseCustoms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    No team DIYMA then
    LOL I still support anybody taking the time to get anywhere near SQ I have to. But yes you guys are right I go there that's what happens. Suddenly DIYMA is a dark alley next to the horror house.
    ***** AUTHORIZED DEALER FOR *****
    ARC AUDIO - ADDICTIVE AUDIO - TRU TECHNOLOGY - BRAX - HELIX - DYNAUDIO - GERMAN MAESTRO - PHOENIX GOLD - JVC - STINGER
    ** TERRITORY RESTRICTIONS APPLY **
    :Jackhammer:CUSTOM FABRICATION: WOOD, STEEL, ALUMINUM,FIBERGLASS & PLEXI :Jackhammer:

  8. #18
    Big Daddy Chad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    East-Central Illinois
    Posts
    1,570
    It's spelled whore.

    Here's the deal, IF I were on "team" DIYMA. (never figured out this team bullshit myself) and I knew you were having an event, and I wanted to come.. I'd pretty much not be on "team" DIYMA that day.

    As long as you are still cool with Team Honeybadger then I'm all with it.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
    Last edited by Chad; 10-23-2012 at 09:00 AM.

  9. #19
    Founding Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    It's spelled whore.
    Well horror is also fitting, it is a horror to read some of the nonsense.

    (never figured out this team bullshit myself)
    It's not socially acceptable apparently to go to any competition without a team name. I went to a few shows in my day (with friends) and we never felt the need for a "team". You go a few times, you see the same people, and sometimes you might even borrow a cord or wire or something from them without being on a team. Imagine that.:eek: Also why is there a team DIYMA? Isn't the point to DIY, oxymoron.:dontknow:

  10. #20
    MSS Supporting Vendor SyracuseCustoms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    It's spelled whore.

    Here's the deal, IF I were on "team" DIYMA. (never figured out this team bullshit myself) and I knew you were having an event, and I wanted to come.. I'd pretty much not be on "team" DIYMA that day.

    As long as you are still cool with Team Honeybadger then I'm all with it.

    The Crazy Nastyass Honey Badger (original narration by Randall) - YouTube
    Halloween on the mind
    ***** AUTHORIZED DEALER FOR *****
    ARC AUDIO - ADDICTIVE AUDIO - TRU TECHNOLOGY - BRAX - HELIX - DYNAUDIO - GERMAN MAESTRO - PHOENIX GOLD - JVC - STINGER
    ** TERRITORY RESTRICTIONS APPLY **
    :Jackhammer:CUSTOM FABRICATION: WOOD, STEEL, ALUMINUM,FIBERGLASS & PLEXI :Jackhammer:

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •