Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Affiliates

Real Name
    Adam

Affiliates

You've probably noticed some new PE ad banners popping up over the past few days. These are affiliate ads which I've attempted to target to our user base. Some of the links do use cookies. More on that topic in our Privacy Policy.

We're not a random assembly of search traffic, so it doesn't make sense to only have random ads cluttering the forum. Better to support companies many of us know and trust.
    You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - R.Munroe

The important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them. - W.L.Bragg

Real Name
    Ian
    I get this when I click on the banners
    Oops! Internet Explorer could not connect to www.commission-junction.com

They work for me. Right now there's a Parts Express banner up that takes me to their site, and a single sentence between the forum list and "reply to thread" that takes me to http://www.all-battery.com/. I'm on FireFox.

They all worked for me today on FF running Ubuntu and Win7. In fact PE took me right to the speaker building section

Founding Member
    Now I know where to start before my next PE purchase.

I'm trying to figure out some ways to bring the sales over here to benefit us.

Such as watermarking the pics I have on other sites that show up immediately in a google search for a Dayton 10HO, etc.

I'm still up in the air as to how I want to edit my install.. I have it up on 5 forums, forgot about one. DIYMA, EPhatch, Here, EMSQ, and hamsexy.

Real Name
    Adam
    Something as simple as "more details @" and then a link to your MSS build thread might work. It's amazing how much traffic has arrived at MSS from just a couple linked MSS threads here and there.

Once folks are in the door, I think the value of the site is rather apparent to those sharing similar audio objectives.
    You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - R.Munroe

The important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them. - W.L.Bragg

Real Name
    Matt
    what happened to the link to the battery affiliate?

Real Name
    Adam
    If you go to any subforum page (like "Fascist Central"), there should be a stack of All-battery.com links. Let me know if you don't see them.

Real Name
    Matt
    They are there, at the bottom. I was looking up at the top of the pages.