Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Affiliates

Real Name
    Adam
    I don't know, but I'll check on it. They are obviously a company worth sending some business to.
    You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - R.Munroe

The important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them. - W.L.Bragg

Founding Member
    Cool. I wont place an order until I hear from you or see an ad

I made two previous small orders from amazon after clicking the bottom banner. I hope it shows on your report.

Real Name
    Sam
    Quote Originally Posted by James Bang View Post
    I made two previous small orders from amazon after clicking the bottom banner. I hope it shows on your report.
    Good point. I've made several in the last couple of months and am curious if/how they show up.
    Pioneer - Helix - Kenwood - Fountek - SEAS - xtant - Phoenix Gold
    Team EMD - Team Show Kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by Whitledge Designs View Post
    Jon Whitledge wishes people would focus on the value and significance his work rather than nitpick about things that are inconsequential.
    :thumbsup:

I had quite a few orders recently, but forgot to use the mss banner. I had to cancel my two previous orders and recorder.

For those who still have access to their .edu emails, you can sign up for amazon student and get 6 tree months of prime. Ftw.

Where's the amazon banner??? I just cancelled an order just to reorder through the banner that's not there.