Thread: Founding Members user group.

Real Name
    Adam

Founding Members user group.

I set up a Founding Members group for those who contributed financially to help get the site off the ground. Right now the perks are increased PMs, custom user titles, the blue username (unless you guys want something different), and a larger attachment limit.

Thanks again for your help. It really makes a difference in feeling that this place has some solid support.
    Last edited by Adam_MSS; 10-28-2010 at 11:03 AM.

Let's just say there was a fella who was traveling around for the last coupla months and came to this party late...

Real Name
    Adam
    Info here: http://www.mobilesoundscience.com/sh...o-I-Contribute

I'm trying to get something set up where users can just click a button, but I've been traveling the last couple weeks. When I get back I'll work on getting a better solution implemented.
    You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - R.Munroe

The important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them. - W.L.Bragg

Real Name
    Adam
    The Founding Members user group will be closed to new members starting on January 1st, 2011.

From that date forward, members donating to the site will be added to a "Donating Members" user group with a set of perks slightly below that of the Founding Members group.

The Founding Members user group receives:

• Custom User Titles
    • Bright Blue User Name
    • 500 PM Limit (vs. 50 standard)
    • 150x150 pixel Avatars
    • 150x150 pixel Profile Picture
    • 800x800 pixel Album Pictures
    • Up to 200 Album Pictures
    • 2x Standard Attachment Upload Space (~50mb vs. 25mb)
    • Allowed to use small images in signature (250x50 pixel).
    You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - R.Munroe

The important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them. - W.L.Bragg