Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problems staying logged in?

Real Name
    Adam

Problems staying logged in?

Anyone having an issue with remaining logged in even when using the "remember me" option?

It works fine for me on Chrome, Firefox, Safari and iPhone Safari across both PC and Macs, but it's causing an issue for at least one member and I'm trying to figure out why. Please include browser, OS and any other relevant info if you are having issues.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
    You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - R.Munroe

The important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them. - W.L.Bragg

Founding Member
    when i access the home page, it looks like i haven't logged in, but once i dive into the subforums, or click on the "what's new" then on the following page it has my login on the top. not sure if that's the same issue, but that's both chrome and ie7 on vista...

i've been having a problem with it, although the last few days it seems to be gone. i would in fact be logged in so as soon as i clicked on a forum or even hit refresh it would show me logged in. but the intial visit to the site would still want me to log in. on the laptop i use IE8 32bit versionwith Windows7 32-bit and the desktop is IE9beta both 32 and 64bit with Windows7-64bit. i use the latest version of Opera, but i don't know whether its 32 or 64. same problem.
    i should really stay off of forums after a few drinks.

Real Name
    Adam
    Just changed a couple settings. A bit of a shot in the dark but they might help.

I may try to update to 4.0.8 once it's verified to be stable with the various plugins we're currently using.
    You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - R.Munroe

The important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them. - W.L.Bragg

It's been working fine for me all along, Firefox at home and iPhone Safari when mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by TREETOP View Post
    It's been working fine for me all along, Firefox at home and iPhone Safari when mobile.
    Same here.

I've never had an issue, the only time I need to log in is when I clear my browser info

Founding Member
    No problem yet for me. (Snow Leopard, Safari)

I'm on firefox 3.5.14 and I have an issue of it appearing that I am signed off once I first visit the site. Once I enter a subforum, it then shows that I am logged in

FF 3.6.11, no problem here.