Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Do I Contribute?

Founding Member

How Do I Contribute?

First off, Happy to be aboard. I got referred by another member here, and I like the direction that I think that this forum will go. I am not a huge engineer and i don't understand a lot of audio things like you guys do, so i lurk a lot. but...

i want to contribute monetarily to this newly founded forum? Is there a link?

thanks

matt

Real Name
    Adam
    Edit:

There is now a "Support MSS" link in green on the forum navbar.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

Anything you'd be willing to offer is greatly appreciated.

And please, please ask questions about any audio related topics. Even the most basic questions are an opportunity to get good content up on the forum and if you are lucky you may even trigger a debate or two amongst other users. That sort of discussion helps us all learn and it helps future users find the information they are looking for. So don't be shy, jump on in.

Thanks for joining!
    Last edited by Adam_MSS; 10-27-2010 at 08:09 PM.

Founding Member
    thanks adam... paypal coming your way and I'm happy to be here. I'll contribute with my thoughts when i think they are relevant

I have to fix the brakes on the box truck tomorrow, I demanded money. I'll mark up tool rental and my proceeds with labor will go to the site. I had to shut the recone bench down this week due to the first gig in forever and hell weeks at work, I can toss some of that labor money this way from that too as I just use that time as a great excuse to get drunk while waiting for glue to dry.

Is there a way to pay by MO? I suck because I do not have a Paypal account.

I feel like I jerk for this not being the first thing I asked as I certainly appreciate the new place and know these things don't happen for free. I am in the middle of changing jobs but would still like to give something when I get paid next Friday, is the above address still the appropriate one to send funds?

Real Name
    Adam
    Yep. Thanks in advance for any amount you would like to contribute.
    Last edited by Adam_MSS; 10-27-2010 at 08:12 PM.
    You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - R.Munroe

The important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them. - W.L.Bragg

Real Name
    Adam
    There should now be a "Support MSS" link in the nav bar. It allows you to enter either a preset or custom amount greater than or equal to $5. It should then take you to a paypal site to complete the process and it will automatically include your username in the payment message.

The paypal page should look like this (note the payment address, MSS logo[which I need to change to a dark color], and the user name in the message title):

If you have any trouble with the system, please let me know.
    Last edited by Adam_MSS; 10-27-2010 at 08:12 PM.
    You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - R.Munroe

The important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them. - W.L.Bragg

Real Name
    Jason
    It seems to be working, and was really simple to use.

Real Name
    Adam
    Thanks! For both the contribution and testing out the system. Payment made it through and it should have added you to the "Founding Members" usergroup.
    Last edited by Adam_MSS; 10-27-2010 at 08:11 PM.