Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Now Playing

Real Name
    Adam

Now Playing

I figured it might be interesting to see what people are listening to currently. I'm going to list albums and maybe include some tracks in parentheses. You guys reply however you want.

Playing now: Toadies - Rubberneck (Possum Kingdom, Tyler, I Burn)
    Earlier today: Tokyo Police Club - Champ, Iron Maiden - Somewhere Back In Time (Run to the Hills)
    You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - R.Munroe

The important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them. - W.L.Bragg

I just logged on to check PM's right quick and saw this thread.

Currently out in the garage testing some things and I'm using RATM "Take the Power Back" as a midbass/sub integration check.
    Also been using Norah Jone's The Fall album as it's midbass intensive and really torture tests my car for resonance issues in the kicks. So far it's helped me out a lot and is a nice CD. Particularly a fan of "Tell Yer Mama".

Been listening a lot to Huey Lewis & The News' Greatest Hits. Great cd. Never gets old.
    Also been circling through Cyndi Lauper's She's So Unusual album and Joe Walsh's The Smoker You Drink, the Player You Get.

I always love these kind of threads because they help you forget some songs/artists you forgot you loved.
    Last edited by ErinH; 08-21-2010 at 04:24 PM.

I'm cleaning the house today for my wife (she went to VA because her mom had an accident), so I put on the John Butler Trio (Live at St. Gallen and Living 2001-2002). This morning it was Massive Attack (Heligo Land) and the Yeah Yeah Yeah's (It's Blitz!) (thanks for the intro Adam). Erin - I'll have to check out that Norah Jone's album - I have the first two of hers, but I don't have The Fall.

gyroscopes and infrared FoxForce's Avatar
    I've been jamming on Heligo Land a lot lately, too. That "Girl I Love You" gets me every damn time.

And my son's toy dog who sings and dances to "Who Let The Dog's Out" when you pinch his/her paw. Over and over and over............

Founding Member
    Maybe this thread might open some more of my listening tastes... right now I have Deftones playing, the song "Change" from album White Pony is quite possibly my favorite song from them right now

Just got home from work, listening to Ju Ju Space Jazz- "Virago", on www.di.fm's PsyChill channel.

My iPods have been cheerily shuffling Unida, Hermano, Nebula and Leslie West. Leavening the stoner and blues-rock there is "Where the Pyramid Meets the Eye", a tribute to Roky Erickson. Standout tracks are The Judybats nice take on "She Lives (In a Time of Her Own)", Julian Cope's "I Have Always Been Here Before" and Sister Double Happiness tearing righteously through "Red Temple Prayer (Two Headed Dog)". John Wesley Harding does a very nice job on "If You Have Ghosts".

Nothing now, Jonzun Crew - Lost In Space earlier today.

Real Name
    Adam
    Spacehog, Resident Alien (In the Meantime)
    You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - R.Munroe

The important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them. - W.L.Bragg

Real Name
    Matt
    Lately I have actually been listening to some Jay Z (blueprint 3) B.O.B. (Adventures of Bobby Ray) and a couple random other tracks

In my car I am listening to Tantric (self titled) and Rise Against (Appeal To Reason)