Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bosch Multi-X, Fein Multimaster, Rockwell Sonicrafter

I was just messing with him. He calls me Nancy all the time... or some other girly name.

Real Name
    Adam
    Gotcha. :thumbsup:
    You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - R.Munroe

The important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them. - W.L.Bragg

Real Name
    Ian
    Quote Originally Posted by imjustjason View Post
    In your case you should get the more industrial heavy use version. Not everyone looking through this thread uses their tools for a living and needs construction business ready tools.
    Actually Brittany the multimaster is geared towards the homeowner, the supercut is their heavy duty version. I just couldn't justify spending $800+ on one.

Founding Member
    I've been considering one of these myself and was torn between the 12V and corded options. If it's not going to get a ton of use, I'm thinking the corded version is best so I don't have to worry about worn out batteries down the road. My Dremel gets here and there use and it's corded. Anyone else have thoughts on choosing a corded Dremel vs the Bosch 12V...ignoring price.

Real Name
    Matt
    why worry about the quick release blade change? Changing blades on the dremel only takes about 30 seconds (when I can find the allen key on the fold out).

gyroscopes and infrared FoxForce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by el_chupo_ View Post
    why worry about the quick release blade change? Changing blades on the dremel only takes about 30 seconds (when I can find the allen key on the fold out).
    I'd be willing to pay for that feature if I were a 'tool for life' type of guy. It's a PITA on the Chicago especially when those babies are hot!

I just bought a Rigid cordless (sold at Home Depot) I (like others) saw no good use for it. Until I got it.

Cut door panels to fit exactly around woofers:

Name:  73618_127818077276521_100001449891085_173003_61539_n.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  57.1 KB

Trim foam mold plugs like nothing else... etc.

The Rigid I bought is also cordless and has interchangeable heads to change to an impact driver, etc.

$99 with charger FTW!