Thread: WTB Like New or Mint Clarion DRZ9255 or Dex-p99rs

WTB Like New or Mint Clarion DRZ9255 or Dex-p99rs

PM me what you got with pics please.

Thanks!
    I am a direct dealer for Dynaudio, Arc Audio, Tru Technology, Rainbow, Digital Designs, Hybrid Audio Technologies, IXOS, Image Dynamics, and Cascade Audio Engineering and have a monetary interest only if you choose and are able to purchase directly from me. I have no monetary interest in any other brands I endorse or talk about, and, as always, any and all advice is free of charge.

bump
    I am a direct dealer for Dynaudio, Arc Audio, Tru Technology, Rainbow, Digital Designs, Hybrid Audio Technologies, IXOS, Image Dynamics, and Cascade Audio Engineering and have a monetary interest only if you choose and are able to purchase directly from me. I have no monetary interest in any other brands I endorse or talk about, and, as always, any and all advice is free of charge.

Bump, would also consider a DVA-9965 or DVA-9861.

Thanks

Hmm, I know where I can get a 9861R (euro spec, still the same though apart from radio frequencies); actually it's my old one, but the guy I sold it to 3 years ago now wants a change. I'll get back to you with a price.
    Nick
    Virtus probata florescit: reversio