Thread: Registration doesn't work now

Founding Member

Registration doesn't work now

A friend of mine has been trying to register on the site since is gone live again and there is a glitch where the image security code isn't showing up, but the text box is.

He's tried 3.6.x firefox and old school ie6. I just tested it myself using the iPad and the desktop with safari and atomic web browser and I have the same problem.

Real Name
    Adam
    Looking into it.
    You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - R.Munroe

The important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them. - W.L.Bragg

Real Name
    Adam
    I just logged out and registered with no issue using Safari. The reCAPTCHA text/image showed up for me.
    You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - R.Munroe

The important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them. - W.L.Bragg

Founding Member
    Thanks Adam! Must have been a weird glitch for a while. I will try myself again and see what happens.