Thread: lspCAD Pro demo

lspCAD Pro demo

If anyone is looking for some seriously powerful software to design passive circuits, active circuits, model enclosures, make polar maps, etc...download this program. For me it wasn't really intuitive to learn like Passive Crossover Designer was...but oh the things you can do in lspCAD! One of the coolest features is the Optimizer part of the program...though I haven't realized how to fully use it yet.

The drawbacks to the demo version is that you are limited to using 2 way crossovers, you can't save the files, and you can't export data. But it is free compared to the $1100 the full program costs.

Take a look at the sample user list of the software...

Untitled

Are you using the free trail version?

I can't get it to work. :dw:

Untitled

It took me a while to figure it all out, but now it is a breeze to use. Fun too. I get to see how any of the crazy things I can think of would actually work...like cascading 4 caps to get a 24 dB/oct crossover or flipping orders of components.

Pretty cool with the ability to arrange parts how you want. I was able to reduce my parts count from 8 to 5 and keep the same transfer and impedance curves...that's 5 total in a series crossover, not 5 per side.