Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Where da ninjas at?

Quote Originally Posted by Weightless View Post
    So this is what it looks like in here.
    Smells like ass and cat food don't it?

Anybody want to start a pool to see how long it takes Tspence to show up? I've got 5 bucks that says this time Sunday.

Arrgh, red text.

The goggles do nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    As discussed, the ninja den should be somewhat if not totally open. We will see how that goes. It's your forum, the ninja den COULD end up being heavily moderated or closed, or it could be open as long as things are cool.
    So this would be the place we bring up forum issues? Well it should (hopefully) be a pretty boring sub section!;)

Well, ironically it's called the ninja den, and it may eventually get locked down, no biggie, chances are here, if you are being talked about you will know it LONG before it hits this section.

When I as a member of a ninja den it was me , Ian, Gary, and Don. And we planned things accordingly. Literally.

Chances are if things go as planned, if locked down, it will be the deadest section here. With the exception of us talking about how to set up a working VB forum, and if you have tips, chime in!

SO..... That means. Not "I wanna," but rather, "I know how to."

It's a member's forum as long as we can, hopefully forever.

Chad

Quote Originally Posted by drtool View Post
    Anybody want to start a pool to see how long it takes Tspence to show up? I've got 5 bucks that says this time Sunday.
    I'd take that bet but ... I think you might be right. Chances are he's probably an actual good guy, just got too much mercury in his diet or something (lower stage of Autism.)

Real Name
    Adam
    For right now we'll leave it open. I'll create a Penalty Box thread to log sanctions against users and the cause. I'll also set up a Rules/Policies discussion thread that will house ongoing discussions.

My intent in creating the Ninja Den last night was to give us a place to discuss what we want this forum to be, in terms of content, goals, level of discourse, etc.. We also need to talk about functionality.

I'm impressed with the number of donations so far. You guys have really made this much less painful for me, at least financially. vBulletin is almost paid for. From there we ought to discuss where further donations go (better server, content generation, etc). Along with that we might want to talk about affiliate programs we might want to try (parts express seems like an obvious one).

So for now the ninja den is open to everyone to help guide the forum.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
    X-type Jaguar, 80 gig iPod, MiniDSP 2x8, ALPINE PDX-5, Seas 27TAFNCG's, Dayton RS180-4's, Dayton RSS315HO-44's

Real Name
    Adam
    Quote Originally Posted by X Ray View Post
    Should be available now.

I feel no love