Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Where da ninjas at?

Real Name
    Adam
    I really dig the OE stuff. I think it's the future for most people, but it's based around late model cars and so interest is going to come from people switching to newer vehicles and seeing an opportunity to have a more stealth and classy install, plus avoid the cost of a new source unit. Plus, a lot of people perceive the OE units as being inferior in some way. Seeing data like yours will start to convince them. It'll just take time.

I think it will end up being one of the things that sets MSS apart from other forums and I really appreciate you sharing it here.

Just wait till I get a new (to me) car next summer. I'll be bugging the shit out of you in the OE subforum.
    You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - R.Munroe

The important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them. - W.L.Bragg

Thanks for the kind words.

I would like to get my impulse response SW up and running and do some OE analysis of what they're doing in the time domain. Just haven't had time. ATM can't even find my Mobile Pre

Oh, site looks good on Chrome on a 46" flat panel...zoomed to the Max and at 125 dpi for my 44-year-old eyes across the living room.

Real Name
    Adam
    Time domain info would really pull the whole thing together. You could then do side by sides of sweep signals being played on aftermarket and OE decks.

Judging by the browser tracking, there are only a few people running Chrome, but it's definitely my browser of choice lately, so it's where all the testing goes on.
    Last edited by Adam_MSS; 09-21-2010 at 10:54 PM.
    You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - R.Munroe

The important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them. - W.L.Bragg

kid had been running chrome because FF is hosed and I have not gone into rebuild the FF install. He's digging it. I use Firefox because it's friendly in Mac, Windows and Linux and it always looks the same in all 3.

Real Name
    Adam
    Anyone else seeing this post formatting issue where it repeats a word from the end of a line on the next line down?

Attached Images Attached Images  

Real Name
    Sam
    ^^^Yes, but it appeared random and I haven't noticed it in the past day or so.
    Pioneer - Helix - Kenwood - Fountek - SEAS - xtant - Phoenix Gold
    Team EMD - Team Show Kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by Whitledge Designs View Post
    Jon Whitledge wishes people would focus on the value and significance his work rather than nitpick about things that are inconsequential.
    :thumbsup:

Real Name
    Adam
    Thanks. Were you on IE or another browser?

Real Name
    Sam
    IE, no FF allowed on my laptop.
    Pioneer - Helix - Kenwood - Fountek - SEAS - xtant - Phoenix Gold
    Team EMD - Team Show Kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by Whitledge Designs View Post
    Jon Whitledge wishes people would focus on the value and significance his work rather than nitpick about things that are inconsequential.
    :thumbsup: