Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ways to imitate a larger box

I ordered a pair of aperiodic vents from Madisound and I'm going to play around with them in the garage. When I get a chance to do some experimentations I'll take photos. Spare time is thin these days.

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    Not mine I think you mean khail19 kicks it can be fond here or some were on another site.

R-
    That forum requires a membership to view a thread, and an invitation to join.

Sorry Dan I for got about that try here then

Ry-

Seriously, I cannot stress enough how both necessary and helpful it is to have a woofer tester for this kind of application. I'll even walk you through using one on the phone if you order it and are not sure how to use it. It can do many things but it's worth the money for tuning an AP vent alone.
    Your ears: The best tools you have... and they're free, too!

Real Name
    George
    Now I can't wait to get my WT3. I might try aperiodic as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ErinH View Post
    Seriously, I cannot stress enough how both necessary and helpful it is to have a woofer tester for this kind of application. I'll even walk you through using one on the phone if you order it and are not sure how to use it. It can do many things but it's worth the money for tuning an AP vent alone.
    I might want to take you up on this. I've got the Scan-Speak AP vents sitting around, and some boxes on my bench that sound like ass, and I'm going to order the WT3 as soon as I can get my Parts Express coupon code to work.