Thread: IASCA Oshawa, Ontario June 5 2011

IASCA Oshawa, Ontario June 5 2011

w00t!

I attended this show to do IASCA SQc, just for kicks. The wife talked me into running in Stock 1 SPL too, and I won the class!! 136.5dB legal TL, with DonovanM`s old elemental sub.

I also scored 167 in SQc, good enough for 3rd in the Rookie class. There was a foul-up at the show (surprise surprise), and I have to wait for my scoresheet to be mailed to me.

I plan on going to the next one on July 1st, but I have new door grilles and a new sub box to build first.

All in all, a pretty good day. :thumbsup:

First IASCA trophy:

On a side note, the guy in the white Jetta below is deaf, from my area, I hadnt seen him in years. He competed in Bassboxing (loudest SPL averaged over 30 seconds, playing music.), scored over 120dB average for his run, on SEVENTY WATTS of power. Big thumbs up to Kirk :thumbsup:

Last edited by benny; 06-07-2011 at 09:54 AM.

Real Name
    Sam
    Congrats benneh! :thumbsup:
    Pioneer - Helix - Kenwood - Fountek - SEAS - xtant - Phoenix Gold
    Team EMD - Team Show Kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by Whitledge Designs View Post
    Jon Whitledge wishes people would focus on the value and significance his work rather than nitpick about things that are inconsequential.
    :thumbsup:

Real Name
    Adam
    Congrats, Benny! Nice way to start your comp career.
    You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - R.Munroe

The important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them. - W.L.Bragg