Thread: Upgraded to vBulletin 4.1.4

Real Name
    Adam

Upgraded to vBulletin 4.1.4

Upgraded the site to vBulletin 4.1.4 this evening and also updated our vbseo plugin. The updates address some bugs, security issues, and add some new features (ie: http://www.mobilesoundscience.com/f1...-function-734/).I've found and addressed a couple issues already, but please let me know if you encounter any other problems and I will do my best to get them resolved. Thanks.
    You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - R.Munroe

The important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them. - W.L.Bragg

Real Name
    Adam
    Just visited from my iPad and noted a major bug. No toolbars in the reply boxes when on an iPad or iPhone. vBulletin is apparently working the issue.
    You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - R.Munroe

The important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them. - W.L.Bragg

Real Name
    Adam
    Found a fix for iPad/iPhone issue. Plan to implement tomorrow evening.

4. 06-20-2011, 11:48 PM

Using the Old vBulletin theme yields no MSS Logo at the top.
    2010 Fusion Sport: SQ Install w/Dash Sub - Build Log of the Month Winner | July 2011

Nexus 7 | DAC | miniDSP | Aura MR2150 x 3 | NRT18-8 | RS180-4 | neo8-s

I like the new logo

still looks fine on tapatalk.

Quote Originally Posted by minbari View Post
    I like the new logo

still looks fine on tapatalk.
    Change the theme to the Old theme at the bottom of the page on the left. When you do, you lose the MSS logo and get the stock canned logo.
    2010 Fusion Sport: SQ Install w/Dash Sub - Build Log of the Month Winner | July 2011

Nexus 7 | DAC | miniDSP | Aura MR2150 x 3 | NRT18-8 | RS180-4 | neo8-s

Real Name
    Alan
    Adam had an issue and had to upgrade last night, but it messed up a few of the themes. I did a quick edit of the new "default" theme but I can't remember the file name/path of the original MSS logo. Adam will be working with it as soon as he gets some free time.

Real Name
    Alan
    The recent upgrade to VB 4.2 messed up a few of the themes, but I think I've got it all sorted out now. If you see any problems or have any requests/suggestions, please let me know.