Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Acura TSX Gen 1, 2004-2008, nav or non-nav

Yeah, I have a thought. Why on earth are you keeping the stock amp? Have you TRIED the balanced signal into the speaker level attenuated balanced input? If it's not quite loud enough, try running F AND R from the HU into the 360 and summing them. Basically, this seems like a HW problem, not a vehicle problem, in that the head unit doesn't do that with a JL slash amp, or a DLS amp, or a Zapco amp with Symbilink... So it doesn't seem to be a vehicle-specific problem, does it?
    "Of course, the laws of science contain no matter and have no energy either and therefore do not exist except in people's minds. It's best to be completely scientific about the whole thing and refuse to believe in either ghosts or the laws of science. That way you're safe. That doesn't leave you very much to believe in, but that's scientific too."

Founding Member
    eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices I ordered this hoping that all it will do is convert the balanced to unbalanced.

I didn't try feeding it the low level balanced as I thought it wouldn't like the level. dumb move on my part I guess.

Another thing, any guesses as to why the rockford is turning on with unlocking of doors and such when its set to remote in mode and also staying on after it should be off for about a minute?
    Daily driver- 06 Tc. w205-h701. Zuki Eleets hybrid 5 channel. Peerless SDS mids, Arc Black series tweeters. Stereo Integrity BM.

Toy- 95' Lexus Sc300 Build coming soon!

Founding Member
    one update.... the pac part seems to be working flawlessly thus far.
    Daily driver- 06 Tc. w205-h701. Zuki Eleets hybrid 5 channel. Peerless SDS mids, Arc Black series tweeters. Stereo Integrity BM.

Toy- 95' Lexus Sc300 Build coming soon!

Bumping up this thread....

Were the measurements taken on the TSX done before or after the OEM amplifier ?

Are all OEM functions retained ?
    I.E. Navi voice and Bluetooth

Thanks !